It is here in the Cave, where Genie's Lamp resided and later on Jafar's Lamp. According to the Magic of the Cave the only one capable of entering the cave is "the diamond in the rough" aka Aladdin. The Cave is also known to be the former resting place of Magic Carpet which was found in the treasure room. When the Forbidden Treasure is touched, The Cave roars as if in pain and returns to the sand where the two halves of a Golden Scarab falls powerless.
The Return of Jafar
Abis Mal is shown to keep a statue of the Cave of Wonders within his lair.
Aladdin: The Series
Iago briefly mentions the cave, having been told about how Abu caused its collapse.
- Genie: Who resided in The Cave in his Lamp.
- Magic Carpet: Who resided in The Cave along with Genie.
- Gazeem: a Thief from the Aladdin film who met his end at The Cave after being swallowed whole by the desert.
- Jafar: a power-hungry sorcerer later transformed into a Djinn who was banished inside his lamp to the Cave of Wonders.
- Abis Mal Mal: Through somehow, after Jafar was banished to the Cave, Abis Mal found it inside a well.
- Aladdin: a Diamond In The Rough that allow him to enter The Cave Of Wonders.
- "Who disturbs my slumber?"
- "Know this. Only one may enter here. One who lies far within. The diamond in the rough."
- "Seek thee out the diamond in the rough."
- "Proceed. Touch nothing but the Lamp!"
- "Infidels! You have touched the forbidden treasure! Now you will never again see the light of day!"
- The Tiger God may be based on Waghoba, a tiger-headed guardian deity of tigers and leopards worshiped in parts of India.
- Strangely, in most of its appearances, the Cave retains its dark blue color regardless of the time of day.
- Frank Welker based the voice of the Cave of Wonders on Sean Connery, though he has used the voice before.